Patent Hacks™: Entrepreneurial Scholarship
Start your college
journey off right.
The Patent Hacks Entrepreneurial Scholarship was established to grant scholarships to students with entrepreneurial aspirations. Our goal is to support and inspire future generations of entrepreneurs. We want everyone to have the opportunity to chase their dreams, create a successful life for themselves, and give back to their communities. By providing scholarships to individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets, we hope to inspire young entrepreneurs to innovate and build a better future for all.
We will be selecting 5 students annually to each receive a $1,000 scholarship. You can submit your scholarship application by completing the form below by January 1st for the Spring Semester or by August 1st for the Fall Semester. Patent Hacks, LLC maintains the right to select the 5 best candidates that we believe stand out and represent an entrepreneurial spirit and drive. Best of luck to all!
Requirements for consideration:
- Must be enrolled in a college or university
- Must attend a college or university in the United States
- Must have aspirations to be an inventor or entrepreneur
- Must be studying a major that supports an entrepreneurial path (ex. Engineering, business, sciences, etc.)
- Must be at least 17 years old at the time of entry
- Must submit a 500-1,000 word essay or 2-5 minute video describing why you feel you deserve the Patent Hacks scholarship by answering the following questions:
1. Tell us your entrepreneurial story, goals, and aspirations.
2. How would this scholarship help you to achieve those goals?
3. How could the services provided by Patent Hacks help you achieve these goals?